Collecting and analyzing metrics is very important to generate email performance measurement statistics. Marketers are usually confused with regards to what metrics to choose and which ones are really necessary.
To make your tough job easy, XtraLeads has come up with a few metrics. However, please remember that your list of email metrics must be derived based on your marketing goals.
- Average dollar/money spent on each email sent or delivered
- Average email volume/number of emails sent at a time/order size
- Average bounce rate/soft bounces and hard bounces
- Click through open rates/ unique clicks/unique opens
- Email conversion rate/ response to call to action
- Deliverability ratio – email sent vs bounces
- Net subscribers (number of subscribers + new subscribers – bounces + unsubscribes)
- Spam complaints registered per email execution
- Number of important actions per email execution/ downloads/forwards
- Number of opt-outs/unsubscribes
- Number of visits to your website from email sent
- Average time spent on the email
- Total revenue from email marketing campaigns
Would you like to use an email distribution platform that can easily pull out results for the above given metrics? Contact Us.